Re: [IPk] Opera and layabouts

What i mean is what your body needs to function, feed your brain, muscles
etc etc.  Take away everything else, this means that you have to have days
every so often where you just have a dull day with nothing happening and
you dont eat, eg 1 day you dont have breakfast another you dont have lunch
and another you dont have dinner or if like i do you do it all in one day
and dont eat until say 11pm before going to bed.  This way you know what
the body needs to function and from there you have a stable line in which
to work everything else around.  what you would then do is have temp rates
either up or down if you needed them but I would suggest that if you are
doing excersie you should eat just like most normal people should and if
you are eating then you would bolus for it.

This is what I have read is the best way to get stable control without
large fluctuations and it certainly works for me.

It now means that if i dont want to eat or if I want to do exercise or
other things eg eating more then I know that my baseline is spot on and I
just have to cope with the event in hand.