Re: [IPk] diabetes question, not pump related

I had good care too 40 odd years ago
I think this example is dreadful
 I've shown it to friends and said it happens elsewhere and they can scarcely
believe it
How can we all countenance this?
We've said on this site we all worry about going into hospital
That is shocking and for our children particularly
Christine

Sent from my iPhone