RE: [IPk] diabetes question, not pump related

Unfortunately we hear of cases like this only too often on the UK Children with
Diabetes mailing list.  It all depends where you live and whether you go to a
half decent hospital.  Heard of shocking cases of people being sent home with
long acting and short acting insulin in identical pens.  Young people not being
told how or when to give insulin, just given the stuff and are expected to get
on with it.

Hopefully at this stage the hospital are checking back on the girl each day by
phone and making suggestions about increasing to doses slowly?  Which hospital
is the girl likely to have attended?

Warm regards

JJ

Jacqueline Jacombs/Jacqui Double