From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, 17 December 2013 11:05 a.m.
To: email @ redacted
Subject: ip-uk-digest V5 #315

ip-uk-digest         Monday, December 16 2013         Volume 05 : Number 315

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
[IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Re: [IPk] set problems
Profile of Becky Seymour <email @ redacted> [IPk] Question for
omnipod users [IPk] RE: Profile of Becky Seymour <email @ redacted>
[IPk] Blood Glucose Levels in Pregnancy Profile of Paul Gillingham
<email @ redacted>