[IPk] Apologies to Di !

So sorry Di I re-read my post and realise it looked as though John Davies
founded both groups.  He did not as you say found ip-uk but it was John Davies
who pointed me in the direction of ip-uk ! I do apologise
Best Wishes Carmel

> Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:58:53 +0000
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump funding
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
>
> Hi there
>
> In 2012, as he retired from INPUT, John Davis was recognised with an MBE
> for services to people with diabetes:

http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/2011/12/john-davis-receives-mbe-in-new-years-
honours/

<email @ redacted>wrote:

> > Sorry, to just put the record straight. John Davies didn't found IP-UK,
he
> > had nothing to do with it. IP-UK was set up by John Neale and myself.
John