Re: [IPk] Pump funding

Hi there

In 2012, as he retired from INPUT, John Davis was recognised with an MBE
for services to people with diabetes:

http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/2011/12/john-davis-receives-mbe-in-new-years-honours/

[...anyone wishing to nominate Di for such an honour will not be
discouraged, but we might want to wait a few more years before starting the
application process.]

:D

Lesley Jordan and I, along with supporters and volunteers, are continuing
to run INPUT. We really thought 5 years ago that we'd be long-obsolete by
now. Instead, INPUT became a registered charity last year (and we recently
got the nod from HMRC to be able to accept Gift Aid donations, hurrah!).

www.inputdiabetes.org.uk is the current website url, if anyone needs to
update bookmarks or wishes to check out the new design we launched a few
weeks ago.

All best

Melissa