Re: [IPk] Excercise causing high BG level

I absorb carbs quite slowly, and the 60g carb in question are 2 tortilla
wraps filled with e.g. cheese and salad, which also raise my BG quite
slowly. Furthermore, 30 minutes after eating, I walk 15 minutes fast
uphill to get to the gym, which also burns some of the carbs.
I do the same thing on Saturday mornings with porridge (also raises my
BG very slowly) and on Monday nights with a jacket potato and cottage
cheese (ditto). I couldn't do it with all foods though.
Di