Re: [IPk] Fruit

 I tend to eat more berries than anything. All fruit I buy is at the under-ripe
end of ripeness as less sugars have developed. Ditto apples, I tend to go for
the firm sharp tasting ones. Now I really do prefer them. :-) occasional bananas
but the also tend to be v firm. Others eat more freely than this. I go v easy in
pineapples. Btw freshly squeezed orange juice has less accessible carbs than oj
made from concentrate etc. ditto grapefruit juice. I do find grapes and bananas
useful if running low for a temp quick fix then I add some protein to make
recovery more lasting and prevent the yo yo effect.

No doubt others gave very different takes on this.

Try, test and see us a good dictum to operate on.

Rhoda

Sent from my iPad