Re: [IPk] Fruit

Test

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Date: 21/01/2014  12:17  (GMT+00:00)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Fruit

Whatever I'd put in a sandwich!B  Roast beef & mustard; cheese & lettuce.

It's yummy! Even if you have 2 with big apples, you've seriously reduced your
carbs.

Instead of rice, put some raw cauliflower in the blender for a few seconds &
microwave, or pan-fry with butter or coconut milk.

<email @ redacted>