Re: [IPk] Fruit

 I tend to eat fruit with other things or before exercise so, no, I don't avoid
but have to admit I don't eat lots (I do eat vegetables tho!).
I like fresh cherries as a snack as they are slow to absorb so no spike!
Philippa
T1 18yrs Pumping 6mths

SPAR There for you

Disclaimer
 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of SPAR (UK) Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the administrator email @ redacted
Registered Address: SPAR (UK) Ltd, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 1BE.
Place of Registration: England
TEL: 0208 426 3700
FAX: 0208 426 3701
Registered No: 634226
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?