Re: [IPk] Fruit

 I didn't know there was ever a debate. I've always eaten fruit. I often eat 5
pieces fruit a day (which includes a couple of bananas) plus several vegetables.
I think the benefits by far outweigh the "unhealthiness" of any sugar in it.
I've also never heard any advice from any medical source that people shouldn't
eat fruit for reasons of healthiness (unless you're low carbing). Even in the
early 80s the advice for a "diabetic diet" was never to avoid fruit. Bananas are
a great pre- or md-exercise snack too.

 If it spikes your sugar level, then either eat it with some protein /fat or
bolus early for it?
Di

Sent from my iPad