[IPk] Fruit

Hi everyone

 Just wanted to ask where everyone stood on the old "to eat fruit or not"
debate.

 At the moment there seems to be a lot of news/publicity about eating fruit and
how sugary/bad it is and I just wondered if you all still eat your 5 a day
including fresh fruit or not?

 When I was diagnosed way back in the early 80s it was a no sugar at all in
anything, on anything and avoid fruit as it was so sugary
 I've never really eaten much fruit ever since (plenty of veggies though)
because it usually needed some blousing and would rocket my sugars

What about you guys?

Clare Hayward
T1 33 years
Pumping Medtronic Veo 1 year
Last HBa1C 54

________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London
SW1P 1JP