Re: [IPk] Omnipod self fund

Hi Lauren

 I agree, it's not nice if people are snippy with each other but I think you may
have misread the tone of these particular emails as I certainly don't think
there was any intention to be snippy in this case. Easy to misunderstand tone in
an email though.

Cathy

> On 20 Jan 2014, at 14:33, "Diana Maynard" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Hi Lauren
 > Not sure what you're talking about, but Melissa was just clarifying a point I
made, as it was indeed not clear. She was right to do so. So I'm not sure what
you feel offended by (I don't think my post, equally, was offensive to either
Melissa or the original poster, it was certainly only a clarification!).

 > And as manager of the list, I'm well aware of the need for support, that's
why I set up IP-UK in the first place :-)