Re: [IPk] Omnipod self fund

Hi Lauren
Not sure what you're talking about, but Melissa was just clarifying a
point I made, as it was indeed not clear. She was right to do so. So I'm
not sure what you feel offended by (I don't think my post, equally, was
offensive to either Melissa or the original poster, it was certainly
only a clarification!).

And as manager of the list, I'm well aware of the need for support,
that's why I set up IP-UK in the first place :-)
Di