Re: [IPk] Omnipod self fund

Hi,

 For a few months now I have regularly been receiving these emails and never
felt the need to respond but this is too much now- the point of this group is
surely for support and all that I'm seeing of late is snippy remarks - it's not
very nice to read and if directly involved must be awful- please stop this and
start supporting each other. Disappointed in the group.
Lauren x

Sent from my iPhone

> On 20 Jan 2014, at 13:55, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Sorry, yes I meant to say "no one with clinical need". Although of course,
some people may prefer to self-fund rather than jump through all the hoops, if
they're struggling to get funded. But yes, my point was exactly that someone
might want to self-fund to get the specific pump if their clinic don't offer
Omnipod. But they might also be able to come to some arrangement with their
hospital in this case (it's not unheard of to be offered pump but not
consumables, or vice versa).