Re: [IPk] Omnipod self fund

Sorry, yes I meant to say "no one with clinical need". Although of
course, some people may prefer to self-fund rather than jump through all
the hoops, if they're struggling to get funded. But yes, my point was
exactly that someone might want to self-fund to get the specific pump if
their clinic don't offer Omnipod. But they might also be able to come to
some arrangement with their hospital in this case (it's not unheard of
to be offered pump but not consumables, or vice versa).
Di