Re: [IPk] Omnipod self fund

Hi Diana

Just a quick point: occasionally INPUT does hear of people who are
self-funding because they don't meet the NICE criteria and they just prefer
a pump.

With my INPUT hat on, I would say no one who meets the NICE criteria should
be self-funding to access pump therapy.

However, if someone's story is 'I meet the criteria and I have been offered
a pump with tubing but I wany OmniPod and my CCG won't pay for OmniPod,'
then they may have to self-fund to access OmniPod.

Hope that explains a bit.

Melissa