Re: [IPk] Pump Funding

Hi Melissa & Suzanne,

The stress alone sounded awful.  The stress and the hypos are unrealistic
and dangerous.  I object to the zero-sum logic of  "if you have lots of
potentially-life threatening hypos & get a good Hba1C, we'll fund your pump
(if you survive)" and "if you are healthy and sensible but have a higher
HbA1C, we won't fund your pump."

NICE is more sensible, but that doesn't save you from crazy clinicians!

Belinda