RE: [IPk] I hope this works

Hi Rhoda,

I do read the journals, and the only thing they use the information is to
sell advertising. If this means I only see relevant advertising instead of
irrelevant ones, so much the better.

Admittedly in America I would be worried that they could sell the info to
my health insurer, which may affect my premiums ( although they could go
down as I could show that I was doing all I could to manage the condition).

On the positive side, this information could be used to produce better
tools as it could become the largest source of raw data on how blood sugars
fluctuate.

Yes, Google would sell the data, and not just give it away, but it would
still be cheaper than collecting the data any other way.

Of course Google are going to try to monetise the data, buy in return I get
continuous blood glucose measurements with nothing stuck in me.

Sounds like a good deal.

Tom