From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Tom Falconer
Sent: 19 January 2014 09:33
To: Ip UK
Subject: RE: [IPk] I hope this works

Why? What could they do with the data, even if they collected it?

And you don't seem to be worried that your pump manufacturer could be
collecting the data from your pump and meter if you use their software.

What has Google done that makes them so much less to be trusted?

Tom

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=lSnaUrajE4OThQfhtYGgBA
> &
> >
> url=
> http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jan/17/google-tests-smart-con

act-lens-diabetics&cd=2&ved=0CEkQqQIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNE2OrdxFj2-OqcDqMRttRXZwsb3