Re: [IPk] thanks

The "it" I'm looking for is diabetes equivalent of whatever has the
women in the Bodyform advert rollerblading & playing volleyball in tiny white
shorts with super-flat unbloated stomachs.

After a year of pumping, it's much easier than MDI, but still very
hard work. I'm sure it should be much easier.  I feel like the Excel user who
still does the totals on their calculator.

<email @ redacted