Fwd: [IPk] Pump Funding

Well done Suzanne brilliant news for you re lowering yr hba1c :)

Jus echo what Belinda says it's a shame u were put under so much pressure to
do so to secure yr pump funding.

Regards

Hannah

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:17/01/2014  00:41  (GMT+00:00)
Funding </div><div>
Dear Suzanne,

Congratulations!  I am sorry that they put you in that position &
pressurised you in that way.

I worry that your success will encourage them to adopt that approach
with other patients.

You have more than earned your holiday!

Belinda