[IPk] Silly mistake!

Just paid the price for making a wrong adjustment on my pump!
 I have been goin slightly low after my evening meal so went to change my
evening bolus ratio it was at 12 grams to 1 unit of insulin. I should have
changed it to 13 but feeling blonde I changed it to 11.

 Roll on a lovely blood sugar of B 2.5 at bedtime that wouldn't rise for half an
hour. I then over ate as felt so rough and woke to a blood sugar of 21!B

 Realised my error at 5am this morning. What a wally i often get confused with
the carb ratios.B

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

B from Samsung Mobile