[IPk] Reminder: London Pump Club drinks this Fri 17th

Hi All

The next London Pump Club get-together will be this Friday 17th January
(TOMORROW!)

Venue: Travelodge London Covent Garden, 10 Drury Lane, High Holborn, London
WC2B 5RE
http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/info?hotelId=318
Please note there is another Travelodge very nearby.  We will be meeting in
the one with steps up  to the entrance, which is on the corner of Drury
Lane/Shorts Gardens.

This venue is lovely and bright, rather quiet, and serves food at a
reasonable price.

Nearest tube: Holborn or Covent Garden

Start time: from 5ish pm
Look for the IP-UK sign on our table and a copy of JDRF Type 1 Discovery
magazine with it.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it.

Everyone is welcome, whether pumping or not! Family/friends/partners all
welcome too. Come when you can, stay as long as you like. No need to RSVP.

Cheers!
Melissa (and Lesley Jordan)