Re: [IPk] twitching stomach

 I sometimes get a similar thing, when my POTS is having a "remember me?!"
Moment. Based on what Tom says, it sounds like some kind of dysautonomia.

 Dysautonomia is often described as a complication, caused by neuropathy, or
just having diabetes for a long time, whatever that means. Sometimes it precedes
type 1 & it occurs in people without diabetes. They are common co-morbidities.

The problem is that the symptoms can be multiple & vague.