Re: [IPk] twitching stomach

Hi Clare
I've had it before, usually when I'm hungry!
Muscle twitching (fasciculation, if you want the correct term!) is
usually a sign of tiredness, lack of potassium, or too much caffeine.
It's pretty benign and generally nothing to worry about. I doubt it's
diabetes-related. But you could try eating more bananas :-)
Di