Re: [IPk] twitching stomach

Hi Clare,

I've had that a few times.  It comes, lasts a few minutes and goes again.
 It hasn't happened frequently enough for me to identify a cause, and it
doesn't seem to bother me too much, so I've not worried about it.  I do
have gastroparesis though, so it could be related to that.

I have always associated twitching around my eyes as a symptom of tiredness.

Regards,

Tom