Re: [IPk] Retest results.

Hi

Thanks, Joel. Yup, I'm familiar with the Freckmann analysis. Just to be
clear, only 34 systems were completely assessed because of oxygen
sensitivities per labelling. The really compelling part for me is this bit:
"Considering the tighter criteria of the current draft revision of ISO
15197, only 18 (52.9%) of these 34 systems fulfilled these minimum accuracy
requirements."

Reassuringly, most of the name brands we know met the criteria and most of
those that didn't aren't familiar names to me.

All best

Melissa