Re: [IPk] thanks

Hi Clare
You absolutely don't have to use all the functions on your pump! I don't
use half of them. Ever. Just use the things that help you!

And yes, it would be lovely to have a day off from it. But it does get
easier, and there will be times when you barely realise you're diabetic,
because everything becomes so instinctive.
Di

On 16/01/14 10:42, Hayward, Clare (SUT) wrote:

>   More recently than ever before in my diabetic life (I've been type 1 for 33
> years) and it's probably since I went on my pump (and it's only been a year)
> I've felt more overwhelmed (and a bit down at times I have to say) by my
 > diabetes than ever before and it's been more consuming than it ever was as
I'm