[IPk] thanks

 Thanks Ingrid and thanks to everyone who has posted and commented and
contributed. Its' been so interesting - valuable replies.

 I really agree with Belinda's comments about your knowledge/education of your
diabetes and your pumps, and I think a lot of that seems to be down to you all
finding a lot of things out for yourselves and taking control. You seem to know
so much about this subject and have so much to contribute to posts. I am so
pleased and that I joined this intelligent and clever group so we can have these
discussions and get help and tips and I have learnt huge amounts and am still
learning, through many of the posts. It's good to read about other things even
if they don't always apply - it's information and a place to go to ask and
thanks again Di for reminding me that no question is too stupid to ask here,
even though I feel I should always know far more than I do. You will get support
and answers here; wonderful.

 More recently than ever before in my diabetic life (I've been type 1 for 33
years) and it's probably since I went on my pump (and it's only been a year)
I've felt more overwhelmed (and a bit down at times I have to say) by my
diabetes than ever before and it's been more consuming than it ever was as I'm
aware almost each hour and with everything I do that I have to make this pump
work for me and utilise all the functions and sometimes I want to have ONE
****ING DAY OFF, just ONE DAY'S BREAK from it all.

 Thanks to everyone for your continued posts and all the support you all give
out to all of us in this very special group of people