Ingrid

From: Deepak <email @ redacted>    I was on a very low carb diet
for several years - whilst you generally avoid
spikes post your meals , the impact on your blood sugar of meals containing
only
fat or protein is quite unpredictable and not always easy to forecast

 I now have 30g or carbs with each meal (preferably low GI) and find that as
long as my insulin to carb ratios are accurate , my post meal sugars are
easier
to predict and hence manage