Re: [IPk] New Roche Pump

 I believe the new pump is called the Accu Chek Combo Insight (or maybe just
Insight). I think Melissa posted some links a day or so again.
 All I have been able to find is a picture & that ir will be able to use
pre-filled cartridges of Novorapid or cartridges that can be filled using a
little device. If anyone knows more I would be interested to hear.

SPAR There for you

Disclaimer
 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of SPAR (UK) Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the administrator email @ redacted
Registered Address: SPAR (UK) Ltd, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 1BE.
Place of Registration: England
TEL: 0208 426 3700
FAX: 0208 426 3701
Registered No: 634226
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?