Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

No apology needed, but it was thoughtful of you.
Rhoda
R Martin

> On 15 Jan 2014, at 19:04, Diana Maynard <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Apologies, as usual I fired off a response a little fast without explaining
myself properly. I wasn't meaning to imply that most diabetics are stupid :-)
There are of course lots of issues at stake - as you say, a lot of it is about
empowerment. And of course, also about being taught in the right way, and about
people who have the time and inclination to teach people in the right way!