Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

Apologies, as usual I fired off a response a little fast without
explaining myself properly. I wasn't meaning to imply that most
diabetics are stupid :-) There are of course lots of issues at stake -
as you say, a lot of it is about empowerment. And of course, also about
being taught in the right way, and about people who have the time and
inclination to teach people in the right way!
Di