Re: [IPk] pump choice question

Bear in mind that in a year's time, Medtronic will likely have their new
pump available, the 640G, and that the Animas one won't be the same as the
one you used before. There has been quite a bit of discussion recently on
the list about people not liking the operation of the Animas - though
loving its CGM.  The new Medtronic looks quite different, and has a colour
screen (and different buttons I think so probably quite different operation)

Barbara