[IPk] =?utf-8?Q?pump_choice_question?=

Hi,

 My hospital offers 2 pumps. I have used the accu chek the past 3 years due a
new one next January. I used an animas for 5 years before that. Hospital says I
can have either accu chek or Medtronic when I renew. Happy with accu chek but
would like to get a cgm to fund. Have had a trial on the Medtronic and I donbt
like it at all. The best pump I've been on is the animas and I would like
another one of those. However, hospital doesnbt offer them. Wondered if there
was a way around it?

 Have spoken to local animas rep who says she is going to try and see the nurse
at my hospital but thus far has had no luck. I have a year to hope she does have
some luck!

Cheers

Sent from Windows Mail