Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

As far as I have seen when people struggle with basic concepts of DM
it is not necessarily because they are not intelligent. Often because
they have not been willing to accept the concept that DM is very
complicated and that ultimately it is they and not their doctor nor
their DSN nor anyone else who needs to manage it.
Nanette