[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #329

 I was on a very low carb diet for several years - whilst you generally avoid
spikes post your meals , the impact on your blood sugar of meals containing only
fat or protein is quite unpredictable and not always easy to forecast

 I now have 30g or carbs with each meal (preferably low GI) and find that as
long as my insulin to carb ratios are accurate , my post meal sugars are easier
to predict and hence manage

Sent from my iPhone