Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

hmmm. I'm a Gary fan, but 100g of CHO to "feed the brain" sounds like
serious rubbish. Even I, a big butty eater, sometimes don't get that, and
it must be the same for non-diabetics. We all know when its right for our
brain, and when we don't have enough blood sugar, we all know what that
feels like. As long as there's enough sugar (from food or your body), your
brain will be fine (or not, but that's another problem). But I'm off to
slide down snow slopes, so don't mind.
Steve