Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

Just to throw a (small) spanner in the works. I was listening to a live Q&A
session with Gary Scheineer on TuDiabetes a few nights ago and he reckoned
that you need at least 100g CHO a day to convert to glucose to feed the
brain  - if you don't, then protein gets turned into glucose instead for
the purpose, instead of doing it's own job in the body.

Barbara