Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

On 14/01/2014 15:52, Hayward, Clare (SUT) wrote:

 > The carb cutting out will also help me with my weight as I've never been this
> heavy ever

I think good control can often come initially with a bit of weight gain.
But it's much easier to lose weight once you've got good control, I
think. It's hard to work on multiple things simultaneously. But yes,
reducing carbs and ramping up the exercise (if you can) will definitely
help with the weight.
Di