Re: [IPk] low carbs/no carbs

hi Clare
 You can go as low carb as you want on a pump! just bolus whatever you need,
which might be nothing at all (eg I don't need any insulin to cover protein in
an omelette, but some people might). You can do it for as many consecutive meals
as you want. And if you don't want to eat anything at all for a meal, that's
fine too! almost like being a normal person :-)
Di

Sent from my iPad