Re: [IPk] Retinal bleed

Hi Di
Hope you are feeling better now.
Thanks for your reply, I may contact you off list later, at the moment
nothing seems to be changing, it got half way better and then seems the
same everyday now.  I have decided to be cautious until I see the
consulltant, my BP isn't brill though not being treated.  Although I have
had laser, I hadn't been aware of any loss of sight before and I passed the
field test a few months ago to keep driving.

One of the reasons i am finding it hard to cope with is that I have hearing
loss which happened out of the blue on 2 different occasions, and could
progress further, no real known cause - and its scary to have both eyes and
ears dodgy!

Barbara