Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

 thanks! After my trip to everest over christmas I was looking forward to some
good food and wine in January as a reward after all my healthy eating, exercise
and abstinence the last 3 weeks, rather than a detox! I've lost half a stone in
5 days, though it's mostly just through dehydration I think!
ah well, plenty of time for cheese and wine when I'm better.
Di

Sent from my iPad