Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

Ow dear how horribld not the kind of New Year detox u want :( !
Definitely get yr self to the docs hope u start feeling better tomorrow.

Take care
Hannah

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:12/01/2014  12:25  (GMT+00:00)
dehydration and stomach bug </div><div>
 Sadly worse again, but just about keeping on top of the hydration -definitely
trip to the GP tomorrow though. BGs seem stable at least!
Cheers
Di

Sent from my iPad