From: Melissa Ford <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump upgrade - what are the options?

Hi Laura

I've been away on holiday and am just now catching up with a number of
emails.

INPUT has a page on pump choice, including user reviews, here:

http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/alt-insulin-pumps/pumpchoice/
[Incidentally, if anyone wants to submit a review of their current pump,
please see the invitation on that page :) ]

The only new pump I have heard will be launching in 2014 in the UK is the
Accu-Chek Insight, which will take profiled NovoRapid cartridges
('PumpCarts'). See
http://www.red-dot-21.com/products/accuchekinsightinsulinpump-insulinpump
and

http://www.novonordisk.com/include/asp/exe_news_attachment.asp?sAttachmentGUID=d3f8495a-6b43-487a-86c6-df4fdc7d8813