Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

Di,

Glad to hear kidneys are back in business. Keep up the fluids.

 From the pattern you describe it's what I and so many others have battling
since just before Christmas. I find one day you feel better then the bugs bite
your *** and you're back to struggling but at least the hypers tend to lower.
Watch out for the hypos as the roller coaster aided and abetted by the adrenal
gland dumping cortisol into the mix as well as the bugs.

All the best

Rhoda

R Martin