Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

 Thanks and yes I agree. when the bug hit I couldn't get my BG above 2.5 for
several hours, and given that I spent the first halfhour not being able to move
from the toilet, I was a bit worried about passing out from a massive hypo!
luckily at least I could turn my pump off for a bit. woke up with a BG of 7 this
morning, so chuffed at that, at least!
Di

Sent from my iPad