Re: [IPk] Pump upgrade - what are the options?

<email @ redacted>
From: Belinda Washington <email @ redacted>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:58:25 +0000
To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted

Hi Laura,

I think that your questions may need to be guided by your hospital's
policy /=
 sweetheart deals.

Very few hospitals give patients the choice of all the pumps on the
market. =
=20

If you find out what pump suppliers they work with are, then you will
know w=
hat your choices are.  They may be a Medtronic-only clinic.

 Good luck!

Belinda