Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

Oh, Di, horrible, but congratulations on the blood sugars. The last time
this happened to me, I really lost it on the blood sugar (20s plus) and
ended up with a blue light and infusions of saline and insulin. If you can
manage the blood sugar, I'm sure you'll survive the rest!
thinking of you,
Steve